· Leave the tattoo bandaged for a minimum of 2 hours.
· Gently remove bandage under warm running water to reduce the risk of damaging the tattoo.
· Once bandage is removed, using an unscented soap (Dial Soap), wash the tattoo off well with your hand and warm soapy water.
· When done washing the tattoo, gently pat the tattoo dry with a clean towel or paper towel and allow the tattoo to air dry for about 5-10 minutes.
· Apply lotion: Hustle Butter Deluxe4-6 times a day.
· The lotion can be applied to the tattoo daily for about 10-14 days or until the tattoo is finished peeling.
· Once bandage is completely removed DO NOT re-bandage the tattoo.
· NO working out for at least 48 hours! It’s better if you wait until your tattoo is completely healed.
· DO NOT pick or scratch tattoo while it is peeling.
· DO NOT soak the tattoo for 3 weeks. No swimming, baths, hot tubs or saunas for 3 weeks.
· NO shaving or waxing the area until tattoo is completely healed.
· DO NOT apply alcohol, vaseline, petroleum jelly or sun block to the fresh tattoo.
· NO direct sunlight on tattoo for the first 3 weeks. Once it is healed, if you go out in the sun, use a high SPF sun block.
· DO NOT listen your friends or so-called tattoo experts. If you have questions, call/text/email or visit the artist that did your tattoo!!
· First 3 days, some ink can come out with plasma. It’s nothing to worry about but always wear clean shirts and sleep on clean sheets.
· Once you leave the tattoo studio, proper care of your tattoo is your responsibility.
· Consult a health care professional at the first sign of infection.